Creating infographics to communicate about our crowdfunding and micro-grant. Running errands in Berlin, a city which could be the future of art itself. Behind the scenes of the Open Zone at Transmediale.
was contributed by
towards our project
- DISCUSS THE FUTURE OF ART ON TWITTER (#futureofart)
ANSWER/ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ART
- Is Avant garde dying in the face of the emergence of kitsch art masquerading as underground work?
- What makes an artist's (painter/sculpture) work relevant and interesting for modern art collectors?
- If I were to ask you to be a model for me and help me make fine art, would you consider it?
- How do you get in front of art collectors online?
- What is it that continues to keep visual art "trapped" in mindsets of eras long-passed?