- DISCUSS THE FUTURE OF ART ON TWITTER (#futureofart)
ANSWER/ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ART
- Is Avant garde dying in the face of the emergence of kitsch art masquerading as underground work?
- What makes an artist's (painter/sculpture) work relevant and interesting for modern art collectors?
- If I were to ask you to be a model for me and help me make fine art, would you consider it?
- How do you get in front of art collectors online?
- What is it that continues to keep visual art "trapped" in mindsets of eras long-passed?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
By gabriel | Published: February 19, 2011
Jason Gleeson Video Essayist, Writer & Journalist (Kno [...]
By gabriel | Published: February 14, 2011
For Skype interview number three we turn to Caleb L [...]
By gabriel | Published: February 10, 2011
Zachary McCune is a digital artist and scholar focu [...]
By gabriel | Published: February 7, 2011
The Future of Art an immediated autodocumentary W [...]
By gabriel | Published: February 5, 2011
Alexa Gröner from Fundraising 2.0 interviewed Patr [...]
By patrizia | Published: February 4, 2011
Reynold Reynolds Influenced by philosophy and sc [...]
By clare | Published: February 2, 2011
Our station at Transmediale has a ceiling full of b [...]
By gabriel | Published: February 1, 2011
Creating infographics to communicate about our crow [...]