We are very excited to be releasing the first of our Skype interviews! Aaron Koblin took a break from his preparations on a special interface he’s working on for the premiere of Life in a Day at the Sundance Film Festival and gave us some impressions on the following questions:
- Are there networked aesthetics which can be visually identified?
- How will moving images change in the next 20–30 years?
- What do you think about this word “user-generated content”?
- Do you identify with the current artistic trend to shift away from product towards process?
- What indicators are there of a digital renaissance?
Have you got something to contribute? What’s your take on Aaron’s perspective? We’re looking forward to your feedback!